whoops. again. i’ve decided that rather than making false promises about being a religious blogger, i’m just going to say that i’m going to try harder..which is the truth.
a quick bit about what you’ve missed in my month-long absence from tumblr:
1. pretty much all of november. whoops. not too much happened other than slave labor in the form of schoolwork.
2. thanksgiving. it was great. 30+ people at my aunt’s house = one crazy time. but super fun. what a blessing family is…thanks, jesus.
3. december…back to school and exams. yuck. but not too bad.
4. home alone on repeat at my sorority house. i could tell you almost every move that young macauley caulkin makes in that movie. literally.
5. coming home…beauty and the beast on broadway…because i’m five. it was super kid friendly, but i’d be lying if i said i didn’t tear up when the beast turns back into a prince in the end. and that yellow gown…geeeez louise, i’d spend the rest of my life in that thing if it were mine.
6. justin bieber in concert. no joke. it was awesome, minus the fact that a girl a few rows back decided that in the middle of my personal jb fave “one time” was the best time to start yakin’…her vom got all over the stairs and everyone in the aisle seats…including both of the girls i babysit for and was there with. ironically enough, neither of them came down with the stomach bug, but I caught it in middle of the night on the 23rd. awesome…which brings me to…
7. i caught the stomach bug from some little jerk at the bieber concert (dramatic…whatever). it put me on the sidelines for all of the christmas eve festivities, including last minute gift shopping, church with my fam, and while my entire family feasted on roasted duck, grits and veggies, i grimaced at a saltine (yes, just one) and a sprite. my life is a joke.
8. christmas day! (thank goodness that nasty bug was only a 24 hour deal) we were up and at ‘em by 7:30 am tearing into presents with our new pup (oh yeah! we got a new dog! her name is lucy, aka sugamuff..pictures to come) who really enjoyed the wrapping paper…me and the sibs all got great gifts and our parents loved what we got them as well…overall a very successful christmas. happy birthday, jesus!
9. lots of down time and sleeping late. this changes with the start of the new year…
so not too much missed! but i am going to try and be better about my blogging…it’s time to be responsible again. fun updates about things less boring than my mundane life coming soon! hope you all had a very merry christmas :)